Good upbringing of our children is one of our foremost important challenges and responsibilities. Leaving behind righteous progeny, well prepared for this increasingly challenging environment, is perhaps one of the best deeds we can do for our hereafter Insha’Allaah. This requires a strong partnership between the parents and a caring school.
2013 Achievements Alhamdulillaah:
- ALHAMDULILLAH! Baytul-Iman Students won 8 Medals in ICNA Muslim Sports Day: 3 Gold, 3 Silver and 2 Bronze, while our Soccer Team (Buraaqs) went down fighting against much older children in other teams to get 4th position over all.
- ALHAMDULILLAH. In NJ SCIENCE OLYMPIAD, it was a very tough competition this time. Alhamdulillaah with the du’as and hard work of the entire team lead by Sr. Fahmina including staff members and volunteers like Br. Islam, the BIA students overcame the challenges and fought hard to take the 2nd place Trophy. This is our 5th Trophy in Science Olympiad.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! Baytul-Iman Academy Model United Nations team has received three honorable mentions in the 2013 international global classrooms middle school Model UN conference!
- ALHAMDULILLAH! in Tri-State ICNA Islamic Quiz/Speech Competition 2013, Baytul-Iman Academy students won 9 finalist awards including 6 out of top 10 positions in quiz. Two finalists including 1 winner in speech competition.
2012 and Prior Achievements Alhamdulillaah:
- ALHAMDULILLAH! Good news in Science Olympiad 2012. Masha ‘Allah BIA got total 14 Positions and bagged a trophy for the 4th year in a row.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! For a 3rd year in a row, BIA Student is a finalist in Doodle 4 Google, the only one this year to win from all of New Jersey in his age group.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! Our students won Gold and Silver medals in ICNA Muslim Sports Day 2012.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! 14 of our students got the Felt Patch and 3 students received the silver pin awards in 2012 Math Olympiad.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! This year we have 4 Winners in Muslim Spelling Bee in New York, two of who went for National Finals to Chicago.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! This year we have total 4 finalists in Nationwide Islamic School Poetry Contest, including 1st prize Trophy.
- ALHAMDULILLAH! BIA sweeps ICNA Islamic Quiz competition 2012 with 4 winners & 7 finalists topping the competitors from local tri-state as well as national.
- Baytul Iman Academy students averaged in the top 7% of American students for 8 years based on annual Standardized Terra Nova tests.
- In Science Olympiad 2011, Baytul-Iman Academy Students won 7 out of 14 First Prizes and 2nd Place Trophy!
- Five of our 8th grade graduates gain admission to the prestigious Academy of Allied Health & Biomedical Sciences high school as well as Hi-Tech High (ranked 1st in New Jersey, 11th best in all of USA!). One of these students is also a Hafiz of Qur’an Masha’Allaah.
- 2 High Honors and 7 Winners in Johns Hopkins University Talent Search
- Two Firsts and One Second position in Inter-State Qur’aan Qirat Compeition with participants from NY, NJ, MD, CT and PA.
- Top 7 positions: OB Qur’an Qirat Competition 2008 (lower age group)
- 3 finalists in top 10, including 1st position in 2011 Nationwide Poetry Contest. Our young poets were on Bridges T.V.
- Runner-up position in Public Spelling Bee contest in Metuchen Township.
- Baytul-Iman Academy swept the ICNA Islamic Quiz 2010 competition for NJ/NY/PA/CT, winning 6 Finalists and 2 First place positions. We also had several finalists and winners in 2008 and 2009.
- 2 out of 3 positions in OB Nasheed competition.
- Medals for Baytul Iman “BURAAQS” Sports team at Islamic Games 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Out of 33,000 contestants, our 7 year old is one of 40 National Finalists for Google Arts.
Affordable Tuition Fee:
Our tuition fee is very low compared to other Islamic or Private schools, in spite of our high quality:
- Up to Grade 6: 1st child: $3350/yr, 2nd child: $2750/yr.
- Grades 7 and up: 1st child: $3750/yr, 2nd child: $3350/yr.
- Parents get back ~$90/month transportation allowance from township (age 5+).
- Registration fee (one time) is only $150 per Family. Limited Financial Aid is available.
Books/Computer/Photocopying/Terra Nova Testing Fee:
- Up to K.G: $150
- Grade 1 through 6: $275
- Grades 7 and up: $375
Note: Monthly Tuition Installment Plans available.
“By (the Token of) Time (through the ages), Verily Man is in loss, Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy- Surah: Al-’Asr (103:1-3)
May Allaah (SWT) give us all, the best in both this world and the Hereafter, help Baytul-Iman Academy with all the best. Aameen.