Baytl-Iman Academy is working on installing following items in the campus to ensure clean environment is provided to students, staff and Volunteers:
- Touch-less Faucets
- Touch-less Sanitizing stations in each classroom
- Touch-less Soap dispensers
- UV cleaning
- Air purifiers
- Temperature check stations
In addition, following policies will be added:
- Staggered arrivals and dismissals
- Reduced physical class times
- Multiple entrances and exits
- Isolation room
- Backup plans for online learning
BIA continues to monitor the health situation in New Jersey including the guidelines from the Governor of NJ, Health Officials and other school guidance and has made multiple plans with stringent safety actions Insha Allaah.
At present we plan to start Hybrid in Fall in sha Allaah.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 848 203 2025.